Star Wars the Last Jedi

Star Wars is a series of science-fiction movies by George Lucas. As of November 2017, eight movies have been made through the company, Lucasfilm Ltd, released by 20th Century Fox, and distributed by United International Pictures. Star Wars has been so popular that there have been Star Wars books, video games, television shows, toys, and more.
marsh8472
Site Admin

Star Wars the Last Jedi

Post by marsh8472 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Re-watched episodes 4 through 7 over the last couple weeks. Got tickets to see episode 8 in 3D on Friday :AndorianCool:

Jenny
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Star Wars the Last Jedi

Post by Jenny » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:08 am

Curiously German Netflix has episodes I-II and V-VII but not IV. Did you like VIII? I haven't watched it yet but I have looked up the spoilers out of curiosity :?
Hi :3

marsh8472
Site Admin

Post by marsh8472 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 pm

Jenny wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:08 am
Curiously German Netflix has episodes I-II and V-VII but not IV. Did you like VIII? I haven't watched it yet but I have looked up the spoilers out of curiosity :?
Yeah I liked it. It had everything I was expecting out of star wars. The things that bothered the critics didn't bother me so much. I didn't care about what they cared about. I was surprised Carrie Fisher was in so much of it. I thought she died while they were filming but found out that she died while they were in post production so her death was not much of a complication to the movie.

Jenny
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Jenny » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:37 am

marsh8472 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 pm
Jenny wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:08 am
Yeah I liked it. It had everything I was expecting out of star wars. The things that bothered the critics didn't bother me so much. I didn't care about what they cared about. I was surprised Carrie Fisher was in so much of it. I thought she died while they were filming but found out that she died while they were in post production so her death was not much of a complication to the movie.
I watched it now and I really liked it. Especially that the "caution vs brute force debate" was solved differently than from what I expected with the admiral actually having a point and being right in the end while all Poe, Rose and Finn did made the situation worse in the end.
Hi :3